What Materials Do I Need?
- computer(s) with Internet access, a browser, and a set up for printing web pages
- a glass marble (standard size, about 8-10 mm in diameter)
- strips of wood, metal, plastic, cardboard, and similar materials 61 cm (24 inches) long, with various widths and textures to use as ramps
- paper, aluminum foil, cloth, paint, cardboard, and similar materials for modifying the ramp surface
- a large, flat, smooth rolling surface such as a long hall, gym, cafeteria, or meeting room floor, or a paved outside area
- a meter stick or metric tape measure to measure the distance the marble rolls
- a camera and film to take pictures on Marble Roll Day (optional)